I was getting rid of a few things this afternoon. I ran across an old computer keyboard that no longer worked properly. I took it outside and set it down on the driveway. I went to the garage to retrieve the sledgehammer. I smashed the faulty keyboard with repeated blows from the sledgehammer. Much fun was had… so much so that I found myself looking for other broken or useless items to smash. Do you have anything to smash? I’ll bring the sledgehammer.
November 27, 2006
November 24, 2006
- Craig Ferguson is underrated and very funny. Granted, he’s no Conan, but is still quite entertaining.
- “I’m going to go ahead and disobey a direct order, sir.” “Understandable!!”
- Has “Ziggy” ever been funny? I mean, anyone that knows me knows that I love puns–but Ziggy’s aren’t even good… or bad. You know what I mean.
- It was essentially my first time out alone in the Black Friday frenzy… and I survived. I got some crazy-good deals this morning at Best Buy–a humongous 22-inch LCD monitor. It’s beautiful. What? Don’t look at me like that. Besides food, gas, and a few bills, I rarely spend more that a new-CD’s-worth on myself. So what if I splurged a little?
- We all need to get together and have a screening of “It’s a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie.” It has some awesome Pepe moments. If you don’t already love Pepe the King Prawn, it’s only a matter of time.
- My nephew was born a year ago on Christmas day. He’s an awesome little dude. I have the feeling–as far as gifts go–it’s gonna be all about him this Christmas morning. He’s so spoiled, but he’s gonna become a big brother in March, so he’ll have to start sharing the attention.
- “Productivity is important… but how can I be productive if I have this one little thing in my brain that I cannot get out? And that one little thing is a soft pretzel.” ~Michael Scott
I have a proverbial “soft pretzel” in my head right now, and I need to do something about it before it’s too late.
More to come… perhaps.
November 13, 2006
Holy crap. Wow. Incredible. Amazing. Mind-blowing. Astounding. Hair-raising. Awesome. Exhilarating. Astonishing. Dumbfounding. Unbelievable. These are just a few terms I can think of to describe the spectacle I just witnessed.
I’ve been to a lot of shows, and in my experience there is NO ONE that has a better stage performance/presentation than MUTE MATH! No one. Seriously.